St. Grodzka 9
The Rezydent hotel is superbly located in the historical city centre, along the historical Royal Route. Its outside facade is a listed building and inside many original architectural have been retained, whilst undergoing extensive refurbishment. 59 luxuriously appointed guest rooms and suites provide guests with an atmosphere of sheer comfort and hospitality. Many of the rooms enjoy superb views over Grodzka Street - a part of the Royal Route.
The Rezydent hotel features 59 elegant and modern rooms in that 8 single rooms, 43 double rooms, 7 triple rooms.
Having all your needs in mind, they are come equipped with bathroom, telephone, satellite TV, internet access and radio-alarm clock.
Our professionally trained personnel will help you with flight, train, theatre or concert bookings, as well as will be pleased to assist you with scheduling your individual stay.>br> We will do our best to make your visit to Cracow a highly memorable experience.
- acceptance of credit cards,
- acceptance of pets,
- assistance of guide for sightseeing tours,
- car rental,
- hair-dryer-on request,
- internet access,
- iron and ironing board - on request,
- laundry service (extra charge),
- luggage room,
- luggage service,
- organization of parties and dinners with accompaniment of folk groups,
- reservation tickets for cultural events in Krakow,
- reservation of train, bus and plane tickets,
- safety-deposit box,
- room service (extra charge),
- sale of beverages,
- sale of souvenirs and cosmetics,
- sale of tickets for local sightseeing tours,
- tourist information,
- transfers (extra charge),
- wake-up call.
Buffet breakfast for Hotel's guest is served in "Marmolada" Restaurant from 7.00 to 10.00 am.